You have to grow older, but you don't have to grow up...
We're Generation X'ers who spent our childhood immersed in the music, movies, games, and pop culture of the 70s, 80s, & 90s, and all that stuff shaped who we are today as adults. GenXGrownUp looks at yesterday and today through the eyes of Gen X'ers who refuse to grow up.
New episodes every Thursday
In 1993, weatherman Phil Conners was sent on assignment to a small town in Pennsylvania. It was the fourth consecutive year that he and his crew were to report on whether or not a local celebrity would see his shadow. That’s right, in this Backtrack, we are remembering the classic Bill Murray comedy, Groundhog Day!
Patreon » patreon.com/genxgrownup
Discord » GenXGrownUp.com/discord
Facebook » fb.me/GenXGrownUp
Twitter » GenXGrownUp.com/twitter
Website » GenXGrownUp.com
Podcast » GenXGrownUp.com/pod
Merchandise » GenXGrownUp.com/merch
Shop » genxgrownup.com/amazon
Theme: “Grown Up” by Beefy » beefyness.com
Google » GenXGrownUp Podcast (google.com)
Pocket Casts » pca.st/8iuL
Stitcher » www.stitcher.com/s?fid=146720&refid=stpr
Spotify » spoti.fi/2TB4LR7
iHeart » www.iheart.com/podcast…
Amazon Music » amzn.to/33IKfEK
- Get the movie on Amazon » amzn.to/3rofzUP (affiliate)
- Then and Now: The ‘Groundhog Day’ Cast » bit.ly/3FASDGY
- Think you know everything about Groundhog Day? » bit.ly/3KiVxnh
- Here’s why ‘Groundhog Day’ is the greatest movie ever made » bit.ly/3nA0rCJ
- Fascinating Interpretations of Groundhog Day » bit.ly/33kZnvR
- How To Understand The Philosophy Of ‘Groundhog Day’ And Live Life By Its Message » n.pr/3IaoGPR
- All the Groundhog Days: Every possible answer to the movie’s biggest question » bit.ly/3A6sI8Z
- Email the show » [email protected]
- Visit us on YouTube » GenXGrownUp.com/yt
More about GenXGrownUp
"Founded in 2017, GenXGrownUp is a content creation organization dedicated to celebrating the nostalgia of growing up in the 70s, 80s, and early 90s. Our productions focus on media, games, tech, toys, comics, and pop culture of yesterday and today through the eyes of Generation X'ers who have refused to grow up."
Please visit the official GenXGrownUp Website for more information.
Contact GenXGrownUp: [email protected]