This episode features an interview with Tom Hardin from the Franciscan Alliance with host Rob Nettgen. The conversation discusses the correlation between “Cyber Incident Response and Business” and the importance of preparing for Cyber Incidents within an organization.
Key Discussion Points and Actionable Items:
- The correlation between Cyber Incident Response and Overall Business Incident Response
- The importance of adopting a Cyber Incident Response Framework such as NIST or ISO
- The process of engaging government resources, such as the FBI or other organizations, that can provide assistance as part of an Incident Response
- Alignment of a Cyber Incident Response to Cyber Insurance Policies
- Leveraging Industry Association resources to define a Cyber Incident Response Plan
ASMGi (@ASMGi_CLE) and https://www.asmgi.com/
Briteskies (@NoBrownCow) and https://www.briteskies.com/
Recorded and Production By:
Evergreen Podcasts (@StreamEvergreen) at https://evergreenpodcasts.com/ and production assistance provided by Frank Yako (@fyako).
Additional Information and Resources:
For additional information on the Information Security Summit, please visit us on the web at https://www.informationsecuritysummit.org/ or on Twitter (@InfoSecurSummit). Planning is underway for the Summit 2020 scheduled for October 26 through October 30, 2020, please join us!