Kalika Joy Nacion Yap is a three-peat entrepreneur; a published author and true influencer. Based in Santa Monica, California this successful founder recently had her "Little Brand Book" published by HarperCollins, and she's been featured in many of the nation's most-respected publications. Born in the Philippines; university in New York; and businesses in SoCal and Hawaii -- this global citizen energizes with her creativity and positive drive.
Kalika Joy Nacion Yap is an American entrepreneur and inventor. She is known for inventing the Luxe Link, a fashion accessory that hangs women’s purses to keep them off the floor. Yap is the founder and CEO of an interactive design and consulting agency called Citrus Studios, based in Santa Monica, California, and The Waxing Company, a waxing salon in Honolulu. Yap is president of the Los Angeles chapter of the Entrepreneurs' Organization and is host of its podcast, Wonder.
- Women Magazine
- ^ "Purse Hanger for Table: Purse Hooks & Bag holder". LuxeLink. Retrieved 2017-02-23.
- ^ "Los Angeles Web Design Company & Marketing Agency". CitrusStudios. 2014-06-20. Retrieved 2017-02-23.
- ^ "Home". The Waxing Co. Retrieved 2017-02-23.
- ^ "Women-Owned Businesses Thrive In L.A. « CBS Los Angeles". Losangeles.cbslocal.com. 2015-01-12. Retrieved 2017-02-23.
- ^ "Entrepreneurs' Organization – Los Angeles: Board of Directors". Entrepreneurs' Organization – Los Angeles. Retrieved 2 September2018.
- ^ "Entrepreneurs' Organization: Podcasts". Entrepreneurs' Organization. Retrieved 2 September 2018.
Learn more about Up2!Electronic Press & Media Kit
Here on the Up2 podcast, we identify and showcase accomplished leaders from the fields of business, medicine, and the civic space who exhibit humble leadership. Up2 founder, Adam Kaufman, interviews some of today’s most interesting public figures, diving into topics often left unexplored.