Deep Fake Recruiting
Remember seeing and hearing your first Deep Fake? Synthesized voices that sound like your favorite movie star. Not a great impressionist, on the contrary, algorithmically cloned voices where even the subtlest of nuances of a voice can be captured and recreated. Cringy, yet incredibly cool that tech could accomplish such a feat.
Yes, technology is advancing quickly and unfortunately many of the advances are seen as negative. Luckily, Ryan Steelberg, president, and founder of Veritone guides us through a more advanced cloned voice discussion.
On this episode we cover:
- The difference between a deep fake and a "cloned" voices
- Practical applications for using cloned voices
- Where are chatbots headed?
- Will this tech help candidate and employee engagement?
- How do Pandologic and Wade and Wendy fit into the ecosystem?
Well kids, welcome to the Matrix.
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!