Fear, Loathing, and ZipRecruiter
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the economy added 233K jobs in January, 468K in February, and 916K in March. So, everyone who got a pink slip last year should be rejoicing and fully employed, right? Think again.
- Virus fears, childcare uncertainty and unawareness are keeping candidates on the sidelines.
- It's also sparking solutions like ZipRecruiter to reach for solutions,
- Degreed gained unicorn status (that makes eight in 2021) this week,
- Amazon beat back unionization #sad
- Salesforce rolled out the welcome mat for vaccinated employees
- ...and Dominos used robots to deliver pizzas in what looks like "a toaster with wheels" in Houston.