Google vs LinkedIn
New unemployment claims in the U.S. fell below one million for the first time since March, so let the good times roll, right?
Not so fast, as the boys dig into:
- Google looks to outflank LinkedIn
- Gov't fails, Corp America profits
- Uber bluffs, California walks away
- CEOs help with inequalities - Chad calls bullshit
- Money flows into Chines HR tech
- and out-of-work prostitutes in Prague (thanks a lot, technology).
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!