Handshake and The Master Debater
Halloween and Election Day are right around the corner, but that's nothing compared to the scream-inspiring news that came out of recruiting this week. Let's see...
- Handshake looks like the new MonsterTrak,
- Job descriptions are actually getting worse,
- Bomerang layoffs are now a thing (thanks pandemic!),
- Automation is coming after 85 million jobs
- ...and reporters are doing Zoom meetings with their pants down.
Talk about heads spinning, vomit covering the walls and chainsaws coming after your melon, recruiting has us deep in the fetal position. As always, HR's most dangerous podcast is powered by Sovren, JobAdx, and Jobvite.