Indeed Sucks ... and Swallows
This week, you get not one but two Indeed dipsy-doo, switcheroos.
- First, they're moving away from the PPC model that helped make them a multi-billion dollar business.
- Second, they don't really like how employers are engaging with candidates on their event product, so they just shut 'em down from pre-show communications.
Beyond Indeed, the boys are talkin'
- a new unicorn CultureAmp,
- LinkedIn limits,
- a lipstick-on-a-pig acquisition,
- Target telling Walmart to stick it, and, oh yeah, Buy-or-Sell where one of our fearless cohosts goes three Sell ratings in a row.