LinkedIn Da Club
The world is awakening from its pandemic-induced coma. What does that look like? We’re starting to get an idea, as
- predictions of a hot job market come to light,
- big companies say, “Go back to work,”
- Higher ed gets serious about vaccinations.
- LinkedIn takes aim at popular startup Clubhouse,
- Buy or Sell with 1) Celentia 2) Crosschq and 3) DataPeople
- while Ladders get “innovative,” meaning they’ve found a way to swindle job seekers.
Firing Squad: Wedge HR's Matt BaxterThe Chad & Cheese Podcast
Video interviewing. You've probably heard it's sort of a thing since the pandemic. We're talkin' mass acquisitions here. So here comes Wedge HR with the promise to provide on-demand video interviewing that transforms the hiring process by providing candidates with a seamless, fast, and flexible experience.