LinkedIn Job Boards Like It's 1999
Stick around in this industry long enough and you may see something like a mobile stock trading app called Robinhood acquire a staffing firm. Yeah, that really happened. Hard to top that news, but...
- Uber finally treating drivers like human beings in the UK,
- SmartRecruiters getting smarter,
- Charter kicks wages in the ass
- LinkedIn suffering an identity crisis
- WeWork? Nope, I'm gonna WorkChew!
- Dice innovates... HA!
- Zoom-inspired Botox comes pretty close. Plus lots more
Firing Squad: Wedge HR's Matt BaxterThe Chad & Cheese Podcast
Video interviewing. You've probably heard it's sort of a thing since the pandemic. We're talkin' mass acquisitions here. So here comes Wedge HR with the promise to provide on-demand video interviewing that transforms the hiring process by providing candidates with a seamless, fast, and flexible experience.