LinkedIn We Have A Problem
There’s bad, there’s rotten and then there’s LinkedIn’s job board strategy. It’s like peeling an onion and the boys are almost in tears covering this story, as well as
- game-changing news from Zoom,
- Buy or Sell with Fetcher, Unicorn Lattice, and Visage,
- a 28-year-old earns $300k+ on Fiverr doing what?
- Goldman Sachs continues the beatings,
- while CitiGroiup optics soar.
- ... Wait did we mention rumors on iCIMS and Mya the chatbot?
Firing Squad: Wedge HR's Matt BaxterThe Chad & Cheese Podcast
Video interviewing. You've probably heard it's sort of a thing since the pandemic. We're talkin' mass acquisitions here. So here comes Wedge HR with the promise to provide on-demand video interviewing that transforms the hiring process by providing candidates with a seamless, fast, and flexible experience.