Slack Targets LinkedIn
On this week's show, COVID-be-damned, HRwins reports big dollars are still coming into the employment space,
- CareerBuilder settles a sexual harassment case
- Startup Organise proves this isn't Jimmy Hoffa's labor union anymore
- Atlassian understands the employee is JOB 1
- Amazon driver quits via Twitter while Bezos earns $40B+ during COVID
- and Slack makes an acquisition that should make LinkedIn a little nervous.
As always, the podcast is powered by sponsors Jobvite, JobAdx, and Sovren.
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!