Slack Targets LinkedIn
On this week's show, COVID-be-damned, HRwins reports big dollars are still coming into the employment space,
- CareerBuilder settles a sexual harassment case
- Startup Organise proves this isn't Jimmy Hoffa's labor union anymore
- Atlassian understands the employee is JOB 1
- Amazon driver quits via Twitter while Bezos earns $40B+ during COVID
- and Slack makes an acquisition that should make LinkedIn a little nervous.
As always, the podcast is powered by sponsors Jobvite, JobAdx, and Sovren.