It’s a Nexxt EXCLUSIVE The Chad and Cheese Podcast where we’re diving headlong into the hiQ versus LinkedIn court battle starring and interview with CEO of hiQ Labs, Mark Weidick. It’s also a lactose-free event – Joel Cheesman (Cheese) is out on assignment or maybe he just found a comfortable place to curl up?
In this episode Mark and Chad talk:
– Update on their David v. Goliath court battle
– Negative industry (Global Innovation) impact if hiQ loses
– Scraping, bots, how can we ID bad from good actors?
– FlipDog’s name is used in phishing vain
– Are we losing control? Start-ups in court? Net neutrality?
– Why are other – affected – companies in the fetal position instead of fighting?
– CrowdJustice – crowd funding legal battles
… and last but never least Nexxt gives Mark a reason to think his family might be ducking him during the holidays.
None of this would be possible without the gang over at Nexxt and in the spirit of giving – YOU can get 25% off your first Text2Hire campaign by visiting www.nexxt.com/chadandcheese25.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS from The Chad and Cheese Podcast!