The 6 Questions Pete Alexander Always Asks
- In a few sentences, tell me who you are and what you do.
- What is something that makes you smile and/or laugh about working in your industry?
- I have a book with all the answers for business. What chapter would you think most companies should read?
- Other than the generic answers of work harder, have a great attitude and care for customers, what advice or insight would you give to other business leaders?
- What other business leader, like yourself, would you like to acknowledge and invite to be on my podcast?
- Tell me about your first job.
Are you up for the challenge and want to answer these questions on the show?
Visit the official Winning at Business and Life website.
Podcast published by Industry Pods.
Stress almost killed me – literally. As the old saying goes, “shit happens.” Whether it be a dysfunctional childhood, rocky relationships, divorce, or suicidal family members, my personal life has seen its ups and downs. My personal growth path has been an amazing journey and I am grateful for everything I currently have.