Just when Indeed looks like they've run out of spaghetti to throw at the wall, they did what this week? We're clearly not in Kansas anymore, Dorothy!
This week's topics are confusing at best.
- Who's steering the ship at "The World's Largest Job Site."?
- Facebook Workplace makes us ask ourselves WTF?
- Uncomfortable white guys at Basecamp send a third of the staff running.
- Return to work confusion continues at big companies like Google and JP Morgan.
- and we throw in drones and military dogs roaming the streets of NYC for good measure.
We're talking end of days shit here people.
As always, your favorite AWARD WINNING podcast is powered by JobAdx, Sovren, and Jobvite.