Indeed's Master Plan!?
Football is in the air and Hail Mary's are flyin' all over the place this week.
- Dice pumped $3 million into The Muse ... can you say midlife crisis?
- Indeed's master plan. Yes, the seeds of CPAS can be found as far back at 2016 (yep, we did the research) ...but then they neurodiversity themselves - so dumb.
- Amazon is encouraging its contractors to bypass weed background checks,
- Trucking gets a good dose of tech with YouCruit's Lanefinder,
- and Harvard says automation is to blame for our unemployment problem.
It's another touchdown episode powered by our biggest cheerleaders, JobAdx, Sovren, and Jobvite.
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!