Every Holiday Has a Story
Join us year round as we celebrate magic of the holidays! From St. Patrick's Day to Christmas, from Flag Day to Halloween, we bring to life the magic of the holidays. Instead of a stale greeting card every season, we give you enchanting narratives, iconic music, and silly interviews that the whole family can enjoy.
In 1993, weatherman Phil Conners was sent on assignment to a small town in Pennsylvania. It was the fourth consecutive year that he and his crew were to report on whether or not a local celebrity would see his shadow. That’s right, in this episode, the GenXGrownUp podcast is celebrating with the classic Bill Murray comedy, Groundhog Day!
Website » GenXGrownUp.com
Podcast » GenXGrownUp.com/pod
- Get the movie on Amazon » amzn.to/3rofzUP (affiliate)
- Then and Now: The ‘Groundhog Day’ Cast » bit.ly/3FASDGY
- Think you know everything about Groundhog Day? » bit.ly/3KiVxnh
- Here’s why ‘Groundhog Day’ is the greatest movie ever made » bit.ly/3nA0rCJ
- Fascinating Interpretations of Groundhog Day » bit.ly/33kZnvR
- How To Understand The Philosophy Of ‘Groundhog Day’ And Live Life By Its Message » n.pr/3IaoGPR
- All the Groundhog Days: Every possible answer to the movie’s biggest question » bit.ly/3A6sI8Z
- Email the show » [email protected]
- Visit us on YouTube » GenXGrownUp.com/yt
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!