You have to grow older, but you don't have to grow up...
We're Generation X'ers who spent our childhood immersed in the music, movies, games, and pop culture of the 70s, 80s, & 90s, and all that stuff shaped who we are today as adults. GenXGrownUp looks at yesterday and today through the eyes of Gen X'ers who refuse to grow up.
New episodes every Thursday
This week, George says goodbye to a beloved series, Mo geeks out about a kids toy, and Jon finds an old game that we hadn’t heard about before. All this and much in this week’s episode!
- The Arrow » www.warnerbros.com/tv/arrow
- Birds of Prey » www.dccomics.com/movies/birds-of-prey
- XFL » www.xfl.com/
- The Pharmacist » www.netflix.com/title/81002576
- Lego Kylo Ren Shuttle » amzn.to/2HdcaBL
- Flipsiders – Dragon Master » bit.ly/2vo55LK
- Letsfit T22 » amzn.to/2OkVa0p
- Magic the Gathering Online » bit.ly/38jl7oY
- Headlander » www.adultswim.com/games/pc-console/headlander/
- Hunters » amzn.to/31J36hb
- Brahms: The Boy 2 » www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5X0q8xOdwI
- Altered Carbon Season 2 » www.netflix.com/title/80097140
- Email the show » firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit us on YouTube » GenXGrownUp.com/yt
Backtrack: Record ClubsGenXGrownup
Star Trek: Picard, Just Watch, & The CouncilGenXGrownup
More about GenXGrownUp
"Founded in 2017, GenXGrownUp is a content creation organization dedicated to celebrating the nostalgia of growing up in the 70s, 80s, and early 90s. Our productions focus on media, games, tech, toys, comics, and pop culture of yesterday and today through the eyes of Generation X'ers who have refused to grow up."
Please visit the official GenXGrownUp Website for more information.
Contact GenXGrownUp: email@example.com