You have to grow older, but you don't have to grow up...
We're Generation X'ers who spent our childhood immersed in the music, movies, games, and pop culture of the 70s, 80s, & 90s, and all that stuff shaped who we are today as adults. GenXGrownUp looks at yesterday and today through the eyes of Gen X'ers who refuse to grow up.
New episodes every Thursday
In this episode we click on a new documentary that explores the impact of social networking, discover a wealth of unexpected resources available for free on a government website, and check out a modern game featuring everyone’s favorite ape: Donkey Kong!
Patreon » patreon.com/genxgrownup
Discord » GenXGrownUp.com/discord
Facebook » fb.me/GenXGrownUp
Twitter » GenXGrownUp.com/twitter
Website » GenXGrownUp.com
Podcast » GenXGrownUp.com/pod
Merchandise » GenXGrownUp.com/merch
Theme: “Grown Up” by Beefy » beefyness.com
Pocket Casts » pca.st/8iuL
Stitcher » www.stitcher.com/s?fid=146720&refid=stpr
Spotify » spoti.fi/2TB4LR7
iHeart » www.iheart.com/podcast…
- The Social Dilemma » www.thesocialdilemma.com/
- Time Trap » www.netflix.com/title/81023636
- Challenger: The Final Flight » www.netflix.com/title/81012137
- Official NASA Website » www.nasa.gov/
- Wasteland 2 » bit.ly/3chCdX7
- Wasteland 2 on Amazon » amzn.to/2ZVFjLq
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze » bit.ly/2RRzIBf
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze on Amazon » amzn.to/361JWHE
- Oxenfree » nightschoolstudio.com/oxenfree/
- Walking Dead: World Beyond » bit.ly/3iTbhPO
- Fargo » www.fxnetworks.com/shows/fargo
- Creality CR-6 SE » bit.ly/3bD6FKY
- Email the show » [email protected]
- Visit us on YouTube » GenXGrownUp.com/yt
GenX Action HeroesGenXGrownup
Tenet, CR-6 SE 3D Printer, & Ape OutGenXGrownup
More about GenXGrownUp
"Founded in 2017, GenXGrownUp is a content creation organization dedicated to celebrating the nostalgia of growing up in the 70s, 80s, and early 90s. Our productions focus on media, games, tech, toys, comics, and pop culture of yesterday and today through the eyes of Generation X'ers who have refused to grow up."
Please visit the official GenXGrownUp Website for more information.
Contact GenXGrownUp: [email protected]