You have to grow older, but you don't have to grow up...
We're Generation X'ers who spent our childhood immersed in the music, movies, games, and pop culture of the 70s, 80s, & 90s, and all that stuff shaped who we are today as adults. GenXGrownUp looks at yesterday and today through the eyes of Gen X'ers who refuse to grow up.
New episodes every Thursday
This week, Mo and George each talk about a show that has ended but Jon gives us a brand new show to watch! Plus all our usual content on tech, toys, and media!
- Suits » www.usanetwork.com/suits
- Preacher » www.amc.com/shows/preacher
- Creepshow » bit.ly/2ARGJd3
- Joker » www.joker.movie/
- Steam on Reddit » www.reddit.com/r/Steam/
- Ryobi Cordless Tools on Amazon » amzn.to/2wo2UF9
- Pew Pew » pewpew.jfgeyelin.com/
- Google Play Pass » play.google.com/about/play-pass/
- Apple Arcade » www.apple.com/apple-arcade/
- The Lighthouse » a24films.com/films/the-lighthouse
- Zombieland Double Tap » www.zombieland.com/
- El Camino » www.netflix.com/title/81078819
- Email the show » firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit us on YouTube » GenXGrownUp.com/yt
More about GenXGrownUp
"Founded in 2017, GenXGrownUp is a content creation organization dedicated to celebrating the nostalgia of growing up in the 70s, 80s, and early 90s. Our productions focus on media, games, tech, toys, comics, and pop culture of yesterday and today through the eyes of Generation X'ers who have refused to grow up."
Please visit the official GenXGrownUp Website for more information.
Contact GenXGrownUp: email@example.com