You have to grow older, but you don't have to grow up...
We're Generation X'ers who spent our childhood immersed in the music, movies, games, and pop culture of the 70s, 80s, & 90s, and all that stuff shaped who we are today as adults. GenXGrownUp looks at yesterday and today through the eyes of Gen X'ers who refuse to grow up.
Backtrack: Dead Brands
Growing up in the ’70s and ’80s there were brand names that seemed like they would go on forever: Pan Am, Woolworth, A & P. But due to bad management, not keeping up with the changing times, or competition, many have died away leaving only memories. Join us as we venture into the past once again and revisit some of these brands we thought would never die.
- 100 Dead Brands To Bring Back » bit.ly/2mmCVgk
- List of defunct consumer brands » bit.ly/2mjjDIH
- 8 iconic brands that have disappeared » fortune.com/2014/11/09/defunct-brands/
- 10 Beloved Brands Gone Forever » bit.ly/2mgGV1I
- Dead Airlines and What Killed Them » bit.ly/2nWrZWT
- Email the show » [email protected]
- Visit us on YouTube » GenXGrownUp.com/yt
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!