You have to grow older, but you don't have to grow up...
We're Generation X'ers who spent our childhood immersed in the music, movies, games, and pop culture of the 70s, 80s, & 90s, and all that stuff shaped who we are today as adults. GenXGrownUp looks at yesterday and today through the eyes of Gen X'ers who refuse to grow up.
Backtrack: Movie Musicals of GenX
When we started talking about Movie Musicals of the Generation X era, I don’t think any of us thought we would get into a debate over what makes a movie a musical. I mean, it’s obvious right? Well, since I (Mo) write the show notes I’m gonna say that George is wrong and I am right. What do you think? Is Purple Rain a musical?
- What makes something a musical? » bit.ly/2XHk7py
- Grease » amzn.to/2wV5dAh
- Fame » amzn.to/2XwnyPD
- Rocky Horror Picture Show » amzn.to/2XDi85k
- Cabaret » amzn.to/2XAYgQh
- Best Little Whorehouse in Texas » amzn.to/2XA79tq
- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory » amzn.to/2XA3YlJ
- Labyrinth » amzn.to/2XAWG0P
- The Muppet Movies » amzn.to/2XDiiJY
- Meet the Feebles » amzn.to/2XCEVOD
- Tommy » amzn.to/2XC7tI2
- The Blues Brothers » amzn.to/2wHCgre
- Purple Rain » amzn.to/2wIT9Sp
- Monty Python’s The Meaning of Life » amzn.to/2wHCiiQ
- Little Shop of Horrors » amzn.to/2wHCiPS
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!