You have to grow older, but you don't have to grow up...
We're Generation X'ers who spent our childhood immersed in the music, movies, games, and pop culture of the 70s, 80s, & 90s, and all that stuff shaped who we are today as adults. GenXGrownUp looks at yesterday and today through the eyes of Gen X'ers who refuse to grow up.
Imagine a time when you didn't know if your pictures came out for days or weeks after you took them. Imagine only being able to take a limited number of pictures at one time before having to change film. Imagine having to store your pictures in huge binders in order to see them. If that sounds like photo hell to you then you are obviously not a GenX'er! It was the way pictures were done when we were growing up. Listen as we reminisce (and lament!) over what we had to go through in order to capture that perfect memory!
- Great guide on cameras and film » bit.ly/2w5g3S8
- Different film types » bit.ly/2wHHzJX
- Where can you get film developed today? » bit.ly/2IlUtyJ
- Instamatic camera turned 50… in 2013! » usat.ly/2wJwhFj
- Professionals who still use film, and why » ti.me/2k7Bzmm
- 10 Famous photographers who use film » bit.ly/2uBhbhR