You have to grow older, but you don't have to grow up
We're Generation X'ers who spent our childhood immersed in the music, movies, games, and pop culture of the 70s, 80s, & 90s, and all that stuff shaped who we are today as adults. GenXGrownUp looks at yesterday and today through the eyes of Generation X'ers who have refused to grow up.
GenX Disney Memories
What has over 27 thousand acres of land, is the number one theme park in the world and gets more than 19 million visitors a year? Walt Disney World of course! Take a listen as we recount our experiences with this iconic theme park and how it has changed over the years.
- Some history of Walt Disney World » en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walt_Disney_World
- EPCOT » www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/guides/epcot/ep-overview.htm
- 30 Things you didn’t know about EPCOT » goo.gl/eUjbur
- What does EPCOT really stand for? » goo.gl/p8a7xx
- History of Disney’s Hollywood Studios » www.themeparkinsider.com/flume/201308/3600
- Top classic Disney rides » goo.gl/FFh4og
- Disney rides that are no longer with us » goo.gl/Cf4kU1
- Looking back at the Disney Ticket Books » goo.gl/1ydyfQ
- Can you find the Mickey Ears? » goo.gl/W5MF9W