You have to grow older, but you don't have to grow up...
We're Generation X'ers who spent our childhood immersed in the music, movies, games, and pop culture of the 70s, 80s, & 90s, and all that stuff shaped who we are today as adults. GenXGrownUp looks at yesterday and today through the eyes of Gen X'ers who refuse to grow up.
It may be 2020, so it may be a little weird, but it is back-to-school time once again. In this installment we look back on our GenX grade-school experience and just how much the education landscape has changed!
Patreon » patreon.com/genxgrownup
Discord » GenXGrownUp.com/discord
Facebook » fb.me/GenXGrownUp
Twitter » GenXGrownUp.com/twitter
Website » GenXGrownUp.com
Podcast » GenXGrownUp.com/pod
Merchandise » GenXGrownUp.com/merch
Theme: “Grown Up” by Beefy » beefyness.com
Pocket Casts » pca.st/8iuL
Stitcher » www.stitcher.com/s?fid=146720&refid=stpr
Spotify » spoti.fi/2TB4LR7
iHeart » www.iheart.com/podcast…
- An Overview of Education in the 1980s » bit.ly/2QPitjA
- Not a USA experience but still relatable » bit.ly/2QQFtyA
- Memories of School in the 1980s » www.eightieskids.com/14-memories-school-1980s/
- 15 Memories Of Being At Secondary School In The 1980s » bit.ly/2F0LXs1
- School Computer Labs in the 1980s » bit.ly/3bmMJf2
- How to Teach Cursive Writing » bit.ly/3gYGIXu
- Email the show » [email protected]
- Visit us on YouTube » GenXGrownUp.com/yt
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!