You have to grow older, but you don't have to grow up...
We're Generation X'ers who spent our childhood immersed in the music, movies, games, and pop culture of the 70s, 80s, & 90s, and all that stuff shaped who we are today as adults. GenXGrownUp looks at yesterday and today through the eyes of Gen X'ers who refuse to grow up.
Passing Time When We Were Grounded! Special Edition
Hey, GenX’ers! With all the social distancing & quarantines going on we started thinking about what we did as kids when we were grounded, stranded, or just plain bored! Come join us on this special episode to maybe get some ideas or just reminisce about what we all did as kids when we got into trouble!
- CDC coronavirus fact sheet » bit.ly/39lhzlH
- 13 things nobody misses about 1970s TV » bit.ly/33R33Bf
- Our Backtrack on Local Radio Experience » genxgrownup.com/local-radio/
- Awesome homemade forts » www.pinterest.ca/elizabethvandoesburg/homemade-forts/
- Pick up some Army Men at Amazon! » amzn.to/3dBq8MD
- Or some LEGO! » amzn.to/2wo2UF9
- Or a Lite-Brite! » amzn.to/3bpY8K6
- Join us on Discord! » discordapp.com/invite/tTbVtgH
- Email the show » [email protected]
- Visit us on YouTube » GenXGrownUp.com/yt