You have to grow older, but you don't have to grow up...
We're Generation X'ers who spent our childhood immersed in the music, movies, games, and pop culture of the 70s, 80s, & 90s, and all that stuff shaped who we are today as adults. GenXGrownUp looks at yesterday and today through the eyes of Gen X'ers who refuse to grow up.
The Rubik's Cube
This edition is all about the Rubik’s Cube! You remember it as that little twisty puzzle that drove you mad as a kid and became an icon of the 1980s right up there with boom boxes, Pac-Man, and leg warmers! With more than 400 million units sold and growing, the popularity of the Rubik’s cube only continues to grow today!
- Official Rubik’s Cube Site » www.rubiks.com/en-us/about
- Official World Cube Records » www.worldcubeassociation.org/results/records
- Watch a Computer Solve it in .38 Seconds! » youtu.be/OZu9gjQJUQs
- Get Your Own Cube on Amazon » amzn.to/2wo2UF9
- Some GXG Cube Content!
- R is for Rubik’s Cube » youtu.be/b5I7dNoKJTk
- P is for Pyraminx » youtu.be/MAeYoPxDOzk
- Our Top 5 Puzzle Toys » youtu.be/i9x4e_RK8oQ
- The Lego Cube » youtu.be/c0oSE_F0rpk
- The GoCube! » youtu.be/kSIMs4QGV4g
- Rubik’s Tilt Impulse » youtu.be/o1ic3QASxms
- Email the show » [email protected]
- Visit us on YouTube » GenXGrownUp.com/yt