Andrew Lee- Stock 1000 Champion Debuting In Superbike at Barber
MotoAmerica Franklin Armory Superbike Unlimited rider and Stock 1000 champion, Andrew Lee, discusses the upcoming race at Barber. He shares his excitement to be back at the track, this time in his debut in Superbike! He also shares how his family is being impacted by the California wildfires.
Pit Pass Moto Trivia Question:
The first motocross race held on a race track inside a stadium took place on August 28, 1948 at which stadium?
Check out the answer after our interview with Andrew Lee !
MotoAmerica, the home of the AMA Superbike Championship - featuring 190 mph Superbikes, is the OFFICIAL sponsor of Pit Pass Moto!
- Did you know…
- MotoAmerica offers over ONE MILLION DOLLARS in Superbike purse?
- MotoAmerica viewership has exceeded 5 million already this year?
- MotoAmerica airs around the world on networks like
- Eurosport – Live racing to over 50 countries around the world
- Fox Sports Asia & Star Sports China – Live racing to 16 countries in Asia
- Round #7 with fans at Barber Motorsport Park / Sept 18-20 / Tickets and info at MotoAmerica.com
- All day racing with 5 classes, including Superbikes, Superstock, Stock 1000, Twins Cup, Junior Cup.
- If you can’t make it in person, there are several ways to watch:
- MotoAmerica Live+ features all day live streaming starting Friday, Saturday and Sunday, plus video on demand.
- Live Honos Superbikes airs on Fox Sports – Saturday & Sunday
- Live Supersport class airs on MAVTV – Saturday & Sunday
- Then, in the days after race weekend:
- MotoAmerica Rewind and Junior Cup class on FS2
- Plus! get the backstory and technology insights on Inside MotoAmerica on NBCSN
Of course check your local listings or MotoAmerica.com!
Pit Pass Moto is a production of Evergreen Podcasts. A special thank you to Tommy Boy Halverson, Chris Bishop, Producer Leah Longbrake and Audio Engineers Dave Douglas and Will Pritts.
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!