Brandon Paasch- 2021 Daytona 200 Champion
Daytona 200 Champion Brandon Paasch talked to us about this year's race, that impressive finish, and how he competed while recovering from an injury. The 20-year old rider also discusses how height and weight affects him when moving up in class, and his goals for this year.
Pit Pass Moto Trivia Question:
What was the first production turbocharged motorcycle produced?
Check out the answer after our interview with Brandon Paasch!
MotoAmerica, the home of the AMA Superbike Championship - featuring 190 mph Superbikes, is the OFFICIAL sponsor of Pit Pass Moto!
Did you know...
There are 9 rounds of the best racing on 2 wheels, featuring 190 MPH HONOS Superbikes!
- All 20 HONOS Superbike races air live on Fox Sports
- Liqui Moly Junior Cup airs on Fox Sports
- MotoAmerica Rewind and Inside MotoAmerica airs on Fox Sports
- SuperSport races air live on MavTV
- Don’t miss a minute of action, practice, qualifying, races and video on demand with MotoAmerica Live+ streaming
King of the Baggers returns in 2021 at 3 rounds!
- Go to motoamerica.com for more info on which events will feature KOTB
4 rounds will feature the MiniCup by Motul
- Helping to build the next generation of riders
- Featuring kids from 6-13 years old.
- Road America, The Ridge, Pittsburgh and Barber
First event coming April 30 – May 2!
- MotoAmerica Superbikes at Atlanta
- Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
Tickets, info and complete schedule at motoamerica.com/tickets
Pit Pass Moto is a production of Evergreen Podcasts. A special thank you to Tommy Boy Halverson, Chris Bishop, Producer Leah Longbrake and Audio Engineer Eric Koltnow.