Brian Schaffran, the owner of Skidmark Garage in Cleveland, Ohio, talks to hosts PJ Doran and Dave Sulecki about building a community with his 10,000 sq. ft garage. The D.I.Y., self-serve garage offers the tools, classes and a lounge (including beer!) for its members. Brian hopes it inspires people to be mechanics, and that more people will join their village.
Follow Skidmark Garage on Instagram and YouTube!
Pit Pass Moto Trivia Question:
What film is considered the first real biker movie?
Check out the answer after our interview with Brian Schaffran!
MotoAmerica, the home of the AMA Superbike Championship - featuring 190 mph Superbikes, is the OFFICIAL sponsor of Pit Pass Moto!
Follow MotoAmerica on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook!
Did you know…
- MotoAmerica airs around the world on networks like:
- Eurosport – Live racing to over 50 countries around the world
- Fox Sports Asia & Star Sports China – Live Superbike racing to 16 countries in Asia
- Supersport Africa – Airing MotoAmerica Rewind in 19 sub-Saharan countries in Africa
- MotoAmerica worldwide viewership has exceeded 7 million already this year?
- Round #9 without fans at Laguna Seca / Oct 23-25 / Featuring Drag Specialties King of the Baggers & vintage racers in the Heritage Cup
- All day racing with 5 classes, including Superbikes, Superstock, Stock 1000, Twins Cup, Junior Cup.
- If you can’t make it in person, there are several ways to watch:
- MotoAmerica Live+ features all day live streaming starting Friday, Saturday and Sunday, plus video on demand.
- Live Honos Superbikes airs on Fox Sports – Saturday & Sunday
- Live Supersport class airs on MAVTV – Saturday & Sunday
- Then, in the days after race weekend:
- MotoAmerica Rewind and Junior Cup class on FS2
- Plus! get the backstory and technology insights on Inside MotoAmerica on NBCSN
Of course check your local listings or MotoAmerica.com!
Pit Pass Moto is a production of Evergreen Podcasts. A special thank you to Tommy Boy Halverson, Chris Bishop, Producer Leah Longbrake and Audio Engineer Eric Koltnow.