MotoAmerica Twins Cup and BARTCON Racing Yamaha rider Cooper McDonald tells us about his recent top 10 win at the season opener at Road America. He explains what it's like to be an eyeglass wearer in motocross, his plans for the summer and if he'll be doing club racing. The Oklahoma native also talks about dealing with weaknesses and improving every year.
Follow Cooper on Instagram and Facebook!
MotoAmerica, the home of the AMA Superbike Championship - featuring 190 mph Superbikes, is the OFFICIAL sponsor of Pit Pass Moto!
Follow MotoAmerica on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook!
Round #2 at Road America plus Vintage MotoFest is coming up - June 26-28 in Elkhart Lake, WI - Tickets and info at MotoAmerica.com
All day racing with 7 classes, including Superbikes, Superstock, Stock 1000, Twins Cup, Junior Cup, Mini Cup & Heritage Cup!
Vintage MotoFest on Saturday, June 27th includes a ride-in-show, food, beer tasting, live bands, arm wrestling tournament, stunt show, and premium motorcycle vendors
If you can’t make it to Road America there are 6 ways to watch:
- MotoAmerica Live+ all day live streaming starting Friday, June 26th at 12:20 pm eastern plus all day Saturday & Sunday
- FS1 - Live Honos Superbikes Race 1 on Saturday at 2:00 pm eastern
- FS1 – Live Honos Superbikes Race 2 on Sunday at 1:30 pm eastern
- MAVTV – Live Supersport class on Saturday & Sunday
- Eurosport – Live racing to 54 countries Saturday & Sunday
Then, in the days after race weekend:
- MotoAmerica Rewind and Junior Cup class on FS2
- Plus get the backstory and technology insights on Inside MotoAmerica on NBCSN!
- Of course check your local listings or MotoAmerica.com!