Cooper McDonald- Transitioning from Twins Cup to Supersport for the 2021 MotoAmerica Season
Rider Cooper McDonald discusses his new opportunity to ride the Suzuki GSX-R600 at the first round of MotoAmerica’s 2021 season for the Altus Motorsports team. Cooper shares with us what his experience moving from the Twins Cup to Supersport has been like, the training involved, and working with his mentor Kevin Schwantz.
Follow Cooper on Facebook and Instagram!
Pit Pass Moto Trivia Question:
In 1948, the motorcycle land speed record (150.3mph) was set by what rider using a “unique” technique on the motorcycle. Name the rider and the motorcycle brand in what has been described as the most famous picture in motorcycle history, and what technique did he use?
Check out the answer after our interview with Cooper McDonald!
MotoAmerica, the home of the AMA Superbike Championship - featuring 190 mph Superbikes, is the OFFICIAL sponsor of Pit Pass Moto!
Did you know...
There are 9 rounds of the best racing on 2 wheels, featuring 190 MPH HONOS Superbikes!
- All 20 HONOS Superbike races air live on Fox Sports
- Liqui Moly Junior Cup airs on Fox Sports
- MotoAmerica Rewind and Inside MotoAmerica airs on Fox Sports
- SuperSport races air live on MavTV
- Don’t miss a minute of action, practice, qualifying, races and video on demand with MotoAmerica Live+ streaming
King of the Baggers returns in 2021 at 3 rounds!
- Go to motoamerica.com for more info on which events will feature KOTB
4 rounds will feature the MiniCup by Motul
- Helping to build the next generation of riders
- Featuring kids from 6-13 years old.
- Road America, The Ridge, Pittsburgh and Barber
First event coming April 30 – May 2!
- MotoAmerica Superbikes at Atlanta
- Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
Tickets, info and complete schedule at motoamerica.com/tickets
Follow MotoAmerica on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook!
Pit Pass Moto is a production of Evergreen Podcasts. A special thank you to Tommy Boy Halverson, Chris Bishop, Producer Leah Longbrake and Audio Engineer Eric Koltnow.
MotoAmerica is a signature sponsor and partner of Pit Pass Moto. Hear from champions of Superbikes on the podcast, and keep track of the race schedule right here.
You May Also Like
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!