Dalton Gauthier- American Flat Track Rider Going Back to His Roots
American Flat Track rider Dalton Gauthier tells us how he’s “going back to his roots” from his 2019 win, what his training is like and which race he’s most looking forward to this year. He also shares what it’s like working with Robby Bobby, and how he became a riding instructor.
Pit Pass Moto Trivia Question:
What engine technology did Yamaha introduce to production 2-stroke motocross bikes in 1981?
Check out the answer after our interview with Dalton Gauthier!
MotoAmerica, the home of the AMA Superbike Championship - featuring 190 mph Superbikes, is the OFFICIAL sponsor of Pit Pass Moto!
Did you know...
There are 9 rounds of the best racing on 2 wheels, featuring 190 MPH HONOS Superbikes!
- All 20 HONOS Superbike races air live on Fox Sports
- Liqui Moly Junior Cup airs on Fox Sports
- MotoAmerica Rewind and Inside MotoAmerica airs on Fox Sports
- SuperSport races air live on MavTV
- Don’t miss a minute of action, practice, qualifying, races and video on demand with MotoAmerica Live+ streaming
King of the Baggers returns in 2021 at 3 rounds!
- Go to motoamerica.com for more info on which events will feature KOTB
4 rounds will feature the MiniCup by Motul
- Helping to build the next generation of riders
- Featuring kids from 6-13 years old.
- Road America, The Ridge, Pittsburgh and Barber
First event coming April 30 – May 2!
- MotoAmerica Superbikes at Atlanta
- Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
Tickets, info and complete schedule at motoamerica.com/tickets
Pit Pass Moto is a production of Evergreen Podcasts. A special thank you to Tommy Boy Halverson, Chris Bishop, Producer Leah Longbrake and Audio Engineer Eric Koltnow.