Jason Madama- Syndicate Racing/Apex Assassins-backed Yamaha and MotoAmerica Twins Cup Rider
Syndicate Racing/Apex Assassins-backed Yamaha and MotoAmerica Twins Cup rider Jason Madama talks to host PJ Doran about their time as club riders and building bikes from scratch. Jason also fills us in on how he's navigating riding and being a small business owner during the Covid-19 pandemic. With 17 years of racing under his helmet he has a lot of great stories and advice to share.
Follow Jason on Facebook and Instagram!
This week’s Pit Pass Trivia Question:
What was the first production liquid cooled Motocross motorcycle?
Check out the answer after our interview with Jason!
MotoAmerica, the home of the AMA Superbike Championship - featuring 190 mph Superbikes, is the OFFICIAL sponsor of Pit Pass Moto!
Follow MotoAmerica on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook!
Road Atlanta & Pittsburgh International is coming up!!
- Round #3 at Michelin Raceway Road America / July 31-Aug 2 / Tickets and info at motoamerica.com
- Round #4 at Pittsburgh International Race Complex / Aug 7-9 / Tickets and info at motoamerica.com
- All day racing with 5 classes, including Superbikes, Superstock, Stock 1000, Twins Cup, Junior Cup. PittRace includes Mini Cup by Motul.
If you can’t make it to Road Atlanta or PittRace there are several ways to watch:
- MotoAmerica Live+ features all day live streaming starting Friday, Saturday and Sunday, plus video on demand.
- Live Honos Superbikes airs on FS1 – Saturday & Sunday
- Live Supersport class airs on MAVTV – Saturday & Sunday
- Eurosport – Live racing to 54 countries around the world
- Then, in the days after race weekend:
- MotoAmerica Rewind and Junior Cup class on FS2
- Plus! get the backstory and technology insights on Inside MotoAmerica on NBCSN
Of course check your local listings or motoamerica.com
Pit Pass Moto is a production of Evergreen Podcasts. A special thank you to Tommy Boy Halverson, Chris Bishop, Producer Leah Longbrake and Audio Engineer Eric Koltnow.
MotoAmerica is a signature sponsor and partner of Pit Pass Moto. Hear from champions of Superbikes on the podcast, and keep track of the race schedule right here.
You May Also Like
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!