Jason Raines- Owner of Raines Riding University Is Leading by Example and Having Fun
Jason Raines, owner of Raines Riding University, gives an update on his riding school and encourages parents to get their children into the sport. He also discusses why it’s important to lead by example and to have fun while riding.
Follow Jason Raines on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!
Pit Pass Moto Trivia Question:
The GNCC Race began in 1975 and was called The Blackwater 100? Why was it given that name?
Check out the answer after our interview with Jason Raines!
MotoAmerica, the home of the AMA Superbike Championship - featuring 190 mph Superbikes, is the OFFICIAL sponsor of Pit Pass Moto!
Follow MotoAmerica on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook!
- Did you know…
- MotoAmerica offers over ONE MILLION DOLLARS in Superbike purse?
- MotoAmerica viewership has exceeded 5 million already this year?
- MotoAmerica airs around the world on networks like
- Eurosport – Live racing to over 50 countries around the world
- Fox Sports Asia & Star Sports China – Live racing to 16 countries in Asia
- Round #6 with fans at New Jersey Motorsport Park / Sept 11-13 / Tickets and info at MotoAmerica.com
- Round #7 with fans at Barber Motorsport Park / Sept 18-20 / Tickets and info at MotoAmerica.com
- All day racing with 5 classes, including Superbikes, Superstock, Stock 1000, Twins Cup, Junior Cup.
- If you can’t make it in person, there are several ways to watch:
- MotoAmerica Live+ features all day live streaming starting Friday, Saturday and Sunday, plus video on demand.
- Live Honos Superbikes airs on Fox Sports – Saturday & Sunday
- Live Supersport class airs on MAVTV – Saturday & Sunday
- Then, in the days after race weekend:
- MotoAmerica Rewind and Junior Cup class on FS2
- Plus! get the backstory and technology insights on Inside MotoAmerica on NBCSN
Of course check your local listings or MotoAmerica.com!
Pit Pass Moto is a production of Evergreen Podcasts. A special thank you to Tommy Boy Halverson, Chris Bishop, Producer Leah Longbrake and Audio Engineer Eric Koltnow.
MotoAmerica is a signature sponsor and partner of Pit Pass Moto. Hear from champions of Superbikes on the podcast, and keep track of the race schedule right here.
You May Also Like
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!