Jim Iacozili- Motozilli Motorcycle Dealership + Museum Owner Selling for Fun and Not Necessity
Jim Iacozili, the owner of Motozilli Motorcycle Dealership + Museum, tells us why he sells for fun and not necessity, and why he decided to create the museum. He also shares how he got involved in the EROC Series, and why he is sponsoring a team in 2021.
Pit Pass Moto Trivia Question:
Name the former NBA center who is a well-known vintage motorcycle owner and racer, his name and what team did he play for?
Check out the answer after our interview with Jim Iacozili!
MotoAmerica, the home of the AMA Superbike Championship - featuring 190 mph Superbikes, is the OFFICIAL sponsor of Pit Pass Moto!
Did you know...
There are 9 rounds of the best racing on 2 wheels, featuring 190 MPH HONOS Superbikes!
- All 20 HONOS Superbike races air live on Fox Sports
- Liqui Moly Junior Cup airs on Fox Sports
- MotoAmerica Rewind and Inside MotoAmerica airs on Fox Sports
- SuperSport races air live on MavTV
- Don’t miss a minute of action, practice, qualifying, races and video on demand with MotoAmerica Live+ streaming
King of the Baggers returns in 2021 at 3 rounds!
- Go to motoamerica.com for more info on which events will feature KOTB
4 rounds will feature the MiniCup by Motul
- Helping to build the next generation of riders
- Featuring kids from 6-13 years old.
- Road America, The Ridge, Pittsburgh and Barber
First event coming April 30 – May 2!
- MotoAmerica Superbikes at Atlanta
- Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
Tickets, info and complete schedule at motoamerica.com/tickets
Pit Pass Moto is a production of Evergreen Podcasts. A special thank you to Tommy Boy Halverson, Chris Bishop, Producer Leah Longbrake and Audio Engineer Eric Koltnow.
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!