As the Communications Director for Road America, Ewert manages a broad variety of strategic initiatives to promote and communicate all activities and opportunities at Road America. He gives us all the details on how Road America is making sure spectators are kept safe as we navigate through the COVID-19 crisis, upgrades to the legendary facility and his history in motorsports.
Follow Road America on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube!
MotoAmerica, the home of the AMA Superbike Championship - featuring 190 mph Superbikes, is the OFFICIAL sponsor of Pit Pass Moto!
Follow MotoAmerica on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook!
Road America kicks off the 2020 MotoAmerica Championship season May 29-31!!!
All day racing with 5 classes, including Superbikes, Superstock, Stock 1000, Twins Cup, Junior Cup.
5 ways to watch:
- MotoAmerica Live+ all day live streaming starting Friday, May 29th at 11:00 am central plus all day Saturday & Sunday
- FS2 – Live Superbikes Race 1 on Saturday at 3:00 pm central
- FS1 – Live Superbikes Race 2 on Sunday at 1:00 pm central
- See the Supersport class Live on MAVTV Saturday & Sunday
Then, in the days after race weekend:
- MotoAmerica Rewind and Junior Cup class on FS2
- Plus get the backstory and technology insights on Inside MotoAmerica on NBCSN!
Check it all out at MotoAmerica.com!
MotoAmerica is a signature sponsor and partner of Pit Pass Moto. Hear from champions of Superbikes on the podcast, and keep track of the race schedule right here.
You May Also Like
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!