Kyle Wyman- How His Elbow Injury at Road America Will Impact His Season
Kyle Wyman discusses his recent surgery from an elbow injury he sustained during Superbike Race 2 at Road America, and whether he’ll get to compete at Laguna because of it. He also shares his experience at King of the Baggers, competing with his brother Travis, and about his fans- The “KW Army.”
Pit Pass Moto Trivia Question:
Who won the inaugural AMA Superbike Championship, in what year, on what bike?
Check out the answer after our interview with Kyle Wyman!
MotoAmerica, the home of the AMA Superbike Championship - featuring 190 mph Superbikes, is the OFFICIAL sponsor of Pit Pass Moto!
Did you know...
There are 9 rounds of the best racing on 2 wheels, featuring 190 MPH HONOS Superbikes!
- All 20 HONOS Superbike races air live on Fox Sports
- Liqui Moly Junior Cup airs on Fox Sports
- MotoAmerica Rewind and Inside MotoAmerica airs on Fox Sports
- SuperSport races air live on MavTV
- Don’t miss a minute of action, practice, qualifying, races and video on demand with MotoAmerica Live+ streaming
Tickets, info and complete schedule at motoamerica.com/tickets
Pit Pass Moto is a production of Evergreen Podcasts. A special thank you to Tommy Boy Halverson, Chris Bishop, Producer Leah Longbrake and Audio Engineer Eric Koltnow.
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!