MotoAmerica Superbike/Westby Racing Rider Mathew Scholtz discusses his successful season, which event was his favorite, and tells us if he will be back with Westby in 2021. He also shares his gratitude for how MotoAmerica has handled the race season despite the pandemic.
Follow Mathew on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
Pit Pass Moto Trivia Question:
In what year was the Champion Cup Series founded?
Check out the answer after our interview with Mathew Scholtz!
MotoAmerica, the home of the AMA Superbike Championship - featuring 190 mph Superbikes, is the OFFICIAL sponsor of Pit Pass Moto!
Follow MotoAmerica on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook!
Did you know…
- MotoAmerica airs around the world on networks like:
- Eurosport – Live racing to over 50 countries around the world
- Fox Sports Asia & Star Sports China – Live Superbike racing to 16 countries in Asia
- Supersport Africa – Airing MotoAmerica Rewind in 19 sub-Saharan countries in Africa
- MotoAmerica worldwide viewership has exceeded 7 million already this year?
- Round #8 with fans at Indianapolis Motor Speedway / Oct 9-11 / Tickets and info at MotoAmerica.com
- Round #9 without fans at Laguna Seca / Oct 23-25 / Featuring Drag Specialties King of the Baggers & vintage racers in the Heritage Cup
- All day racing with 5 classes, including Superbikes, Superstock, Stock 1000, Twins Cup, Junior Cup.
- If you can’t make it in person, there are several ways to watch:
- MotoAmerica Live+ features all day live streaming starting Friday, Saturday and Sunday, plus video on demand.
- Live Honos Superbikes airs on Fox Sports – Saturday & Sunday
- Live Supersport class airs on MAVTV – Saturday & Sunday
- Then, in the days after race weekend:
- MotoAmerica Rewind and Junior Cup class on FS2
- Plus! get the backstory and technology insights on Inside MotoAmerica on NBCSN
Of course check your local listings or MotoAmerica.com!
Pit Pass Moto is a production of Evergreen Podcasts. A special thank you to Tommy Boy Halverson, Chris Bishop, Producer Leah Longbrake and Audio Engineer Eric Koltnow.