MotoAmerica’s Paul Carruthers and Sean Bice discuss the 2021 season. Some of the talking points include: the development of riders, what team(s) haven’t been gelling and women in racing. They also discuss the latest additions to the MotoAmerica series, including King of the Baggers, RSD Super Hooligans, Mini Cup by Motul, and Harley Davidson’s involvement.
Check out Off Track with Carruthers and Bice on your favorite podcast app!
Pit Pass Moto Trivia Question:
When was the first production “slick” motorcycle tire produced?
Check out the answer after our interview with Paul and Sean!
MotoAmerica, the home of the AMA Superbike Championship - featuring 190 mph Superbikes, is the OFFICIAL sponsor of Pit Pass Moto!
Did you know...
There are 9 rounds of the best racing on 2 wheels, featuring 190 MPH HONOS Superbikes!
- All 20 HONOS Superbike races air live on Fox Sports
- Liqui Moly Junior Cup airs on Fox Sports
- MotoAmerica Rewind and Inside MotoAmerica airs on Fox Sports
- SuperSport races air live on MavTV
- Don’t miss a minute of action, practice, qualifying, races and video on demand with MotoAmerica Live+ streaming
Tickets, info and complete schedule at motoamerica.com/tickets
Follow MotoAmerica on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook!
Pit Pass Moto is a production of Evergreen Podcasts. A special thank you to Tommy Boy Halverson, Chris Bishop, Producer Leah Longbrake and Audio Engineer Eric Koltnow.