Richard Worsham, Co-Founder of Janus Motorcycles, discusses how they are keeping up with the production of their classic, lightweight bikes during the Covid-19 pandemic, and how the industry as a whole has been affected. Richard also shares how a new feature on the Janus Motorcycles website will add to your customizing experience!
Follow Janus Motorcycles on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
Pit Pass Moto Trivia Question:
What was the first production motorcycle in the US?
Check out the answer after our interview with Richard Worsham!
MotoAmerica, the home of the AMA Superbike Championship - featuring 190 mph Superbikes, is the OFFICIAL sponsor of Pit Pass Moto!
Follow MotoAmerica on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook!
Road Atlanta & Pittsburgh International is coming up!!
- Round #3 at Michelin Raceway Road America / July 31-Aug 2 / Tickets and info at motoamerica.com
- Round #4 at Pittsburgh International Race Complex / Aug 7-9 / Tickets and info at motoamerica.com
- All day racing with 5 classes, including Superbikes, Superstock, Stock 1000, Twins Cup, Junior Cup. PittRace includes Mini Cup by Motul.
If you can’t make it to Road Atlanta or PittRace there are several ways to watch:
- MotoAmerica Live+ features all day live streaming starting Friday, Saturday and Sunday, plus video on demand.
- Live Honos Superbikes airs on FS1 – Saturday & Sunday
- Live Supersport class airs on MAVTV – Saturday & Sunday
- Eurosport – Live racing to 54 countries around the world
- Then, in the days after race weekend:
- MotoAmerica Rewind and Junior Cup class on FS2
- Plus! get the backstory and technology insights on Inside MotoAmerica on NBCSN
Of course check your local listings or motoamerica.com
Support for Pit Pass Moto comes from Lord Jones, makers of the world’s finest CBD Products.
Go to LordJones.com/PITPASS for 25% OFF your first order!
Pit Pass Moto is a production of Evergreen Podcasts. A special thank you to Tommy Boy Halverson, Chris Bishop, Producer Leah Longbrake and Audio Engineer Eric Koltnow.