Rocco Landers- 2019 MotoAmerica Junior Cup Champion
Rocco Landers, the 2019 MotoAmerica Junior Cup Champion, talks to host PJ Doran about his hope for the Red Bull Rookie Cup in Austria, racing in Spain and how his season is going so far. They also share their thoughts on this past weekend's MotoGP and American Flat Track race.
Rocco would like to thank the following additional sponsors: Keith Code, with the Superbike School, Sportbiketrackgear.com. Team Hammer American Racing, Hotbodies Racing, Bodywork, Mithos Leathers, HJC Helmets, Lee's Cycle, Dr. Farr, Wonder CBD, Norton Motorsports, NINJA400R.com, KFG Suspension, DUNLOP, TRACK DAZ, Penske, Brake Tech, GP Suspension, Barnett, EVOL Technology and Road Racing World.
This week’s Pit Pass Trivia Question is:
In 2014 who were the three top motorcycle producers globally by volume?
Check out the answer after our interview with Rocco!
MotoAmerica, the home of the AMA Superbike Championship - featuring 190 mph Superbikes, is the OFFICIAL sponsor of Pit Pass Moto!
Road Atlanta & Pittsburgh International is coming up!!
- Round #3 at Michelin Raceway Road America / July 31-Aug 2 / Tickets and info at motoamerica.com
- Round #4 at Pittsburgh International Race Complex / Aug 7-9 / Tickets and info at motoamerica.com
- All day racing with 5 classes, including Superbikes, Superstock, Stock 1000, Twins Cup, Junior Cup. PittRace includes Mini Cup by Motul.
If you can’t make it to Road Atlanta or PittRace there are several ways to watch:
- MotoAmerica Live+ features all day live streaming starting Friday, Saturday and Sunday, plus video on demand.
- Live Honos Superbikes airs on FS1 – Saturday & Sunday
- Live Supersport class airs on MAVTV – Saturday & Sunday
- Eurosport – Live racing to 54 countries around the world
- Then, in the days after race weekend:
- MotoAmerica Rewind and Junior Cup class on FS2
- Plus! get the backstory and technology insights on Inside MotoAmerica on NBCSN
Of course check your local listings or motoamerica.com
Pit Pass Moto is a production of Evergreen Podcasts. A special thank you to Tommy Boy Halverson, Chris Bishop, Producer Leah Longbrake and Audio Engineer Eric Koltnow.