On this episode, Team International Air Hammer and Product Rep for Bridgestone Motorcycle Tires, Rory O’Neall, fills us in on the trends in vintage racing and what will be the next wave of vintage bikes. He also shares why it’s so important to welcome new riders.
Follow Rory on Facebook and Instagram!
Pit Pass Moto Trivia Question:
An avid motorcycle enthusiast, he was known to own many motorcycles over his lifetime. What was Elvis Presley’s last motorcycle?
Check out the answer after our interview with Rory O’Neall!
MotoAmerica, the home of the AMA Superbike Championship - featuring 190 mph Superbikes, is the OFFICIAL sponsor of Pit Pass Moto!
Follow MotoAmerica on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook!
Did you know…
- MotoAmerica airs around the world on networks like:
- Eurosport – Live racing to over 50 countries around the world
- Fox Sports Asia & Star Sports China – Live Superbike racing to 16 countries in Asia
- Supersport Africa – Airing MotoAmerica Rewind in 19 sub-Saharan countries in Africa
- MotoAmerica worldwide viewership has exceeded 7 million already this year?
- Round #8 with fans at Indianapolis Motor Speedway / Oct 9-11 / Tickets and info at MotoAmerica.com
- Round #9 without fans at Laguna Seca / Oct 23-25 / Featuring Drag Specialties King of the Baggers & vintage racers in the Heritage Cup
- All day racing with 5 classes, including Superbikes, Superstock, Stock 1000, Twins Cup, Junior Cup.
- If you can’t make it in person, there are several ways to watch:
- MotoAmerica Live+ features all day live streaming starting Friday, Saturday and Sunday, plus video on demand.
- Live Honos Superbikes airs on Fox Sports – Saturday & Sunday
- Live Supersport class airs on MAVTV – Saturday & Sunday
- Then, in the days after race weekend:
- MotoAmerica Rewind and Junior Cup class on FS2
- Plus! get the backstory and technology insights on Inside MotoAmerica on NBCSN
Of course check your local listings or MotoAmerica.com!
Pit Pass Moto is a production of Evergreen Podcasts. A special thank you to Tommy Boy Halverson, Chris Bishop, Producer Leah Longbrake and Audio Engineers Sean Rule-Hoffman and Will Pritts.