Sean Bice from MotoAmerica fills us in on the latest with the organization. We also discuss the next generation of riders, the excitement of having fans in the stands when possible, and how the sport is ideal with social distancing.
Follow Sean on MotoAmerica’s on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook!
Pit Pass Moto Trivia Question:
Name the first motorcycle manufacturer to feature a linkage based single shock rear suspension on its motocross models? Name the brand, year, and model.
Check out the answer after our interview with Sean Bice!
MotoAmerica, the home of the AMA Superbike Championship - featuring 190 mph Superbikes, is the OFFICIAL sponsor of Pit Pass Moto!
Here is what is coming up:
- Round #5 at The Ridge / Aug 28 - Aug 30 / TV only info at MotoAmerica.com
- Round #6 at New Jersey Motorsport Park / Sept 11-13 / Tickets and info at MotoAmerica.com
- Round #7 at Barber Motorsport Park / Sept 18-20 / Tickets and info at MotoAmerica.com
- All day racing with 5 classes, including Superbikes, Superstock, Stock 1000, Twins Cup, Junior Cup.
- If you can’t make it in person, there are several ways to watch:
- MotoAmerica Live+ features all day live streaming starting Friday, Saturday and Sunday, plus video on demand.
- Live Honos Superbikes airs on Fox Sports – Saturday & Sunday
- Live Supersport class airs on MAVTV – Saturday & Sunday
- Eurosport – Live racing to 54 countries around the world
Then, in the days after race weekend:
- MotoAmerica Rewind and Junior Cup class on FS2
Plus! get the backstory and technology insights on Inside MotoAmerica on NBCSN
Follow MotoAmerica on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook!
Of course check your local listings or motoamerica.com
Support for Pit Pass Moto comes from Manscaped, the best in men’s below the belt grooming! Manscaped offers precision-engineered tools for your family jewels. They obsess over their technology developments to provide you the best tools for your grooming experience.
Get 20% Off + FREE Shipping, with the code PITPASS at Manscaped.com!
Pit Pass Moto is a production of Evergreen Podcasts. A special thank you to Tommy Boy Halverson, Chris Bishop, Producer Leah Longbrake and Audio Engineer Eric Koltnow.