Stoney Landers- Owner of Landers Racing Discusses Rocco Landers Career and Teaching Young Riders
Stoney Landers, father of Junior and Twins Cup Champion Rocco Landers and the owner of Landers Racing, talks to us about teaching young riders the fundamentals and working with rider Ben Gloddy. He also tells us about his great experience with MotoAmerica, and whether or not we’ll see Rocco at Daytona 200.
Pit Pass Moto Trivia Question:
What chassis technology did Honda introduce to the motocross mass market in 1997, and is still in use today?
Check out the answer after our interview with Stoney Landers!
MotoAmerica, the home of the AMA Superbike Championship - featuring 190 mph Superbikes, is the OFFICIAL sponsor of Pit Pass Moto!
Did you know...
There are 9 rounds of the best racing on 2 wheels, featuring 190 MPH HONOS Superbikes!
- All 20 HONOS Superbike races air live on Fox Sports
- Liqui Moly Junior Cup airs on Fox Sports
- MotoAmerica Rewind and Inside MotoAmerica airs on Fox Sports
- SuperSport races air live on MavTV
- Don’t miss a minute of action, practice, qualifying, races and video on demand with MotoAmerica Live+ streaming
King of the Baggers returns in 2021 at 3 rounds!
- Go to motoamerica.com for more info on which events will feature KOTB
4 rounds will feature the MiniCup by Motul
- Helping to build the next generation of riders
- Featuring kids from 6-13 years old.
- Road America, The Ridge, Pittsburgh and Barber
First event coming April 30 – May 2!
- MotoAmerica Superbikes at Atlanta
- Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
Tickets, info and complete schedule at motoamerica.com/tickets
Pit Pass Moto is a production of Evergreen Podcasts. A special thank you to Tommy Boy Halverson, Chris Bishop, Producer Leah Longbrake and Audio Engineer Eric Koltnow.