Former host and co-creator of Pit Pass Moto, Tony Wenck, explains how his back injury is still affecting him and his riding. He also shares what it was like hosting the Justin Brayton Shootout at Riverside Raceway during the Covid-19 pandemic, and his trip to Sturgis. And you know with Tony, there’s alway a story!
Follow Tony on Facebook and the latest at his track Riverside Raceway!
Pit Pass Moto Trivia Question:
With the rear wheel driven by a belt, the Model H was fitted with what engine?
Check out the answer after our interview with Tony Wenck!
MotoAmerica, the home of the AMA Superbike Championship - featuring 190 mph Superbikes, is the OFFICIAL sponsor of Pit Pass Moto!
Here is what is coming up:
- Round #5 at The Ridge / Aug 28 - Aug 30 / TV only info at MotoAmerica.com
- Round #6 at New Jersey Motorsport Park / Sept 11-13 / Tickets and info at MotoAmerica.com
- Round #7 at Barber Motorsport Park / Sept 18-20 / Tickets and info at MotoAmerica.com
- All day racing with 5 classes, including Superbikes, Superstock, Stock 1000, Twins Cup, Junior Cup.
- If you can’t make it in person, there are several ways to watch:
- MotoAmerica Live+ features all day live streaming starting Friday, Saturday and Sunday, plus video on demand.
- Live Honos Superbikes airs on Fox Sports – Saturday & Sunday
- Live Supersport class airs on MAVTV – Saturday & Sunday
- Eurosport – Live racing to 54 countries around the world
Then, in the days after race weekend:
- MotoAmerica Rewind and Junior Cup class on FS2
Plus! get the backstory and technology insights on Inside MotoAmerica on NBCSN
Follow MotoAmerica on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook!
Of course check your local listings or motoamerica.com
Support for Pit Pass Moto comes from Manscaped, the best in men’s below the belt grooming! Manscaped offers precision-engineered tools for your family jewels. They obsess over their technology developments to provide you the best tools for your grooming experience.
Get 20% Off + FREE Shipping, with the code PITPASS at Manscaped.com!
Pit Pass Moto is a production of Evergreen Podcasts. A special thank you to Tommy Boy Halverson, Chris Bishop, Producer Leah Longbrake and Audio Engineer Eric Koltnow.