S&S Cycle, Inc. Indian Motorcycle rider Tyler O’Hara discusses the King of the Baggers Invitational coming up on October 23-25 at the MotoAmerica Superbike Speedfest, coaching young riders, and what he has on tap for 2021.
Follow Tyler on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Pit Pass Moto Trivia Question:
The American Motorcyclist Association awards three Supercross Championships each year. Name them.
Check out the answer after our interview withTyler O’Hara!
MotoAmerica, the home of the AMA Superbike Championship - featuring 190 mph Superbikes, is the OFFICIAL sponsor of Pit Pass Moto!
Follow MotoAmerica on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook!
Did you know…
- MotoAmerica airs around the world on networks like:
- Eurosport – Live racing to over 50 countries around the world
- Fox Sports Asia & Star Sports China – Live Superbike racing to 16 countries in Asia
- Supersport Africa – Airing MotoAmerica Rewind in 19 sub-Saharan countries in Africa
- MotoAmerica worldwide viewership has exceeded 7 million already this year?
- Round #9 without fans at Laguna Seca / Oct 23-25 / Featuring Drag Specialties King of the Baggers & vintage racers in the Heritage Cup
- All day racing with 5 classes, including Superbikes, Superstock, Stock 1000, Twins Cup, Junior Cup.
- If you can’t make it in person, there are several ways to watch:
- MotoAmerica Live+ features all day live streaming starting Friday, Saturday and Sunday, plus video on demand.
- Live Honos Superbikes airs on Fox Sports – Saturday & Sunday
- Live Supersport class airs on MAVTV – Saturday & Sunday
- Then, in the days after race weekend:
- MotoAmerica Rewind and Junior Cup class on FS2
- Plus! get the backstory and technology insights on Inside MotoAmerica on NBCSN
Of course check your local listings or MotoAmerica.com!
Pit Pass Moto is a production of Evergreen Podcasts. A special thank you to Tommy Boy Halverson, Chris Bishop, Producer Leah Longbrake and Audio Engineer Eric Koltnow.