A Model Candidate Experience
Contact: [email protected]
It seems like we have been talking about the candidate experience forever, and while some employers have made progress in improving things, there is still a long way to go. One of the issues has always been the lack of a recognised model to explain and then consequently strategically address the candidate experience.
I was therefore delighted to hear that Exaqueo, Career Crossroads and The Talent Board have been working in partnership with several Fortune 500 employers to develop a new employee lifecycle and candidate experience model. To tell us all about this, my guest this week is Susan LaMotte, Founder and CEO of Exaqueo.
In the interview, we discuss:
• Process versus experience
• Phases of the candidate experience
• The unification of candidate experience and employee experience
• Why so few employers are fixing their candidate experience
• Source of influencer versus source of hire
• Talking points and messaging for employee referrals
• Employer Brand
Susan also talks about the role of technology and the importance of the Candidate Experience Awards.
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!