To say that 2020 has been a tough year would be somewhat of an understatement. The health and economic challenges have put massive pressure on everyone and changed working life dramatically. Unsurprisingly some recent research from employee engagement specialists Glint reports a 33% rise in employees reporting burnout.
So what can employers do to deal with this burnout crisis and what support are employees asking for? To answer these questions and talk about their research, my guest this week is Steven Buck, Head of People Science at Glint.
In the interview, we discuss:
▪ What is employee burnout?
▪ The decline in connectedness and belonging
▪ What can employers do to help?
▪ No one size fits all solutions.
▪ Wellbeing and work/life balance
▪ Building habits around conversations fed by good data.
▪ What is the role of HR Technology?
Subscribe to this podcast in Apple Podcasts