Contact - [email protected]
Diversity and inclusion are a vital issue for many employers, but as an industry do we genuinely understand what they mean, their implications and the issues that need to be solved?
My guest this week is Jackie Glenn, Principal and Founder at Jackie Glenn Diversity Solutions and former Global Chief Diversity Officer at Dell EMC.
In the interview, we discuss:
• The amazing story of Jackie's career
• The challenges of a Chief Diversity Officer
• Diversity, Inclusion, Equity and Belonging
• Is D&I really as much a priority for employers as it should be?
• The importance of auditing and the power of diverse teams
• D&I issues in the technology sector.
• Letting your audio match your video
Jackie also shares her advice for employers and talks about her book "Lift As I Climb: An Immigrant Girl's Journey Through Corporate America."
Subscribe to this podcast in Apple Podcasts