Ep 215: Talent Acquisition Technology
A couple of weeks back, I had the great pleasure of attending the TA Tech North America event in Austin, Texas. There were some great content and discussions which explored the current and future state of talent acquisition technology.
In this week's show, I have four interviews to give you a flavour of the key topics at the event.
Firstly I interview:
• Terry Baker from Pandologic about the TA Tech Stack research and the disconnect between employers and vendors.
• George Larocque from HRWins about the amount of investment in talent acquisition technology in 2019
• Jessica Miller-Merrell from Workology about recruitment marketing and the user implications of job boards buying and selling traffic.
In our interview, we discuss:
• The aims and objectives of DirectEmployers Association
• The biggest challenges employers are currently facing.
• Flexible working and Diversity
• Accessibility in recruitment technology
• The future of the industry
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!