Contact: [email protected]
We talk a lot on this show about the future of work and its implications. However, it is critically important not to overlook the here and now. Work is already changing dramatically with huge consequences for everyone.
So what should employers be doing to make sure they are fit for purpose in these changing times?
My guest this week is Brynne Kennedy, founder of Topia and a congressional candidate for California. Brynne has recently written a book called "Flat, Fluid and Fast", designed to help employers understand and adapt to the age of talent mobility.
In the interview, we discuss:
• What is talent mobility?
• The implications of a geographically mobile workforce
• Redesigning the contract for work
• New career paths and skills first recruiting.
• Importance of embracing flexible work
• Impact of office footprints, benefits and the structure of HR
• Tech stack best practices
Brynne always talks through examples of companies doing this well and shares her thoughts on what work will look like in 10 years.
Subscribe to this podcast in Apple Podcasts